ILV celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017
What an amazing week!
A big THANK YOU to all of you who participated in the Anniversary Week activities!·To all of you who traveled from far and very far to join us!·To all of you involved in organising the Anniversary Week!
To all of you sending nice memories and positive comments before, during, and after the week!
Seeing so many ladies getting together proves that ILV is truly an International group. Seeing so many of you return to Vietnam proves that ILV has an important function and a special place in many hearts.
We have posted some photos on the ILV website. If you have nice pictures that you would like to share with us, kindly email them to email@example.com. More photos can also be found on Vinh’s website:
This is the last email regarding the Anniversary Week. If you want to subscribe to the ILV monthly Newsletter, please fill out this form: http://eepurl.com/JsI9z
See you at the next ILV event. Take care,
Dear ILV 25th Anniversary Week participants
Our Anniversary Week is nearly here!
Here is some useful information about tickets, food allergies, and the Anniversary Week program.
Anniversary lunch: Kindly inform us soonest if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions (if you have not done that when getting your ticket). The hotel requires 5 days to cater for all special dietary requests. Especially, if you have booked or bought the ticket for a friend who may not be receiving this email, kindly check with them.
Here are the times for picking up your Anniversary lunch tickets at our greeting desk:
Monday, March 20
2.30 pm – 4.30 pm
The Grand Hotel, Main Foyer (8 Đồng Khởi, D1)
Tuesday, March 21
10 am – 2.00 pm
Urban Kitchen + Bar (18 Ngô Văn Năm, D1)
For anyone unable to meet at these designated meeting venues, please contact Linda Ledl (mobile 0937 726 808) who will gladly arrange a meeting spot in D1 that is suitable to accommodate you.
Kindly note that ILV only accepts cash. There are plenty of ATMs close to both locations.
We will also have a week of activities. Every afternoon, there will be a Meeting Spot (a restaurant or bar), where to meet other ILV members for chatting, cathing up and relaxation. They are open for spouses as well. Look for the ILV logo at the tables!
All the week’s activities are open to all ILV members (except for the Anniversary Lunch which requires a separate ticket)!
All these activities, lunches and meetings are pay as you go. Our AGM is free of charge (ILV will cover the cost of the coffee and food) to all current and past members.
Monday, March 20
- Brunch at Au Parc (23 Hàn Thuyên, D1), 9:30 AM
- Bowling at Diamond Plaza (4th floor, 34 Lê Duẩn, D1), 11:30 AM – shoes can be rented, you may want to bring your own socks.
- Meeting Spot: Hotel des Arts M Gallery (76-78 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, D1), starting at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, March 21
- Games Day: Mahjong and Bridge, at Urban kitchen + Bar (18 Ngô Văn Năm, D1), 10:00 AM – we will provide Mahjong books and all other necessary material.
- Lunch at Urban kitchen + Bar
- Games Day continues at Urban kitchen + Bar: Shanghai Rummy after lunch – we will provide necessary materials.
- Meeting Spot: The Racha Room (12-14, Mạc Thị Bưởi, D1), starting at 5:00 PM
Wednesday, March 22
- Luncheon at Grand Hotel (8 Đồng Khởi, D1) 1:00 PM
- After party at Grand Rooftop Terrace 4:00 PM
Thursday, March 23
- AGM at Purple Jade in InterContinental (86 Hai Bà Trưng, D1) at 10:00 AM – free entry. The new ILV Committee will be elected, and there will be great door prizes!
- Lunch: We will book different restaurants for groups to choose from at 12:30 PM
- Meeting Spot: Glow Bar (President Place, 93 Nguyen Du, D1), starting at 5:00 PM
Friday, March 24
- YKC spa morning (66/2 Pham Ngoc Thach, D3), appointments begin at 8:30 AM. For appointments, call 08 3820 1233 or 08 3820 1338.
- Afternoon tea at Villa Royale (3 Trần Ngọc Diện, Thảo Điền, D2), 2:00 PM
- Meeting Spot 1: The Deck (38 Nguyễn Ư Dĩ, Thảo Điền, D2), 4:30-6:00 PM
- Meeting Spot 2: Tropicana Bar (41 Quoc Huong, Thảo Điền, D2), starting at 6:30 PM
This information can also be found on the ILV website (www.ilvietnam.com > ILV25), so keep following that as well as our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ILVietnam/).
Welcome, we loook forward to seeing you soon!